Operating Westminster Academy would be impossible without the support and generous donations of the many people involved with our community. Donations made to Westminster Academy Purple & Gold Fund allow us to continually improve our facilities, academic offerings, and extracurriculars. They also make it possible for us to offer tuition assistance to families who may not otherwise be able to afford a Westminster Education.
What Does the Purple and Gold Fund Support?
- Maintaining small class sizes
- Keeping tuition and fees affordable and providing assistance to families who need it
- Providing continual teacher training in the Classical Christian pedagogy
- Identifying, recruiting, hiring, and retaining the faculty necessary to fulfill the requirements of a strong Classical Christian Education
- Compensating faculty, staff, and administration in a manner that reflects their expertise and dedication
- Giving us the resources to improve our understanding of Classical Christian Education and the ability to pass that understanding along to teachers, faculty, parents, and administration
- Providing the material needs of the school including professional development, upgraded technology, curriculum, and classroom needs