As some of you may know, I am now the Director of Alumni Relations for Westminster Academy – your beloved alma mater. So, the question becomes: How can I help you relate? Would you read a blog if I were to write one? Would you email or text me with suggestions and information to share?
I’m thinking of sections entitled “Heard in the Halls,” “Upcoming Events,” “Remember When?” and “What’s New at WA?” Think of what you would want to read about and let me know. I want to highlight you! And I want to introduce you to each other. There are almost 300 of you now!
Here’s a tiny of example of “Heard in the Halls”
– The Class of 2008 just had a 10 year reunion in September. All but two came!
– Irene Hodges (2010) is now married.
– Ryan Thompson (2011) is too.
– Pierce Williams (2013) is engaged.
– Kenton Wong (2013) just started medical school.
– Spence Halford (2000) is building a house.
– Tim (2001) and Valerie (2006) Frazier expect a baby girl very soon.
– Amy Boyd Runner (2004) welcomed a new baby girl named Holly.
– Tori Hood Cooksey (2010) also has a new baby girl.
– Dr. Jeremy Avila (2005) has set up his medical practice in the 901
– Anna Carnes (2006) is enjoying an incredible WORKAWAY experience in Italy.
– Elizabeth Fox Lytle (2008) has welcomed a new baby boy.
– Dr. Alex Happ (2008) is now teaching at CBU.
– Dr. Amanda Hall (2008) is practicing dentistry in Fayette County.
– Henry Reneau (2018) already has his pilot’s license.
And so it goes. You get the idea. Interested?